Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)

Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) is a form of psychological acupressure which is highly recommended to optimize your emotional health.  Although it is still often overlooked, emotional health is absolutely essential to your physical health and healing – no matter how devoted you are to the proper diet and lifestyle, you will not achieve your body’s ideal healing and preventative powers if emotional barriers stand in your way.

EFT taps into the body’s energetic Meridian system, employing the same energy meridians used in traditional acupuncture to treat physical and emotional ailments for over five thousand years, but without the needles.

Emotions are energy and negative emotions can become blocked causing dis-ease in the body.  Stimulating key meridian points with gentle tapping helps the body to process the emotional energy and release it, thus restoring your mind and body’s balance, which is essential for optimal health and the healing of physical disease.

EFT will help you with:

  • Anger
  • Anxiety
  • Insomnia
  • Pain Management
  • Self Esteem
  • Abundance
  • PTSD
  • Addictions
  • Headaches
  • Public Speaking
  • Weight Loss
  • Children’s Behavior
  • Sports Performance
  • Phobias
  • Relationship Issues
  • And many more…

Even though very few studies have been published in scientific journals concerning this method, the proponents claim that it is exceptionally efficient. In 80%-90% of cases, their problems are definitively resolved in only one 10 minutes session. The rest (10%-20%) with more complex problems, need repeated and deeper sessions, under a practitioner’s supervision.

The great thing about EFT is that you can do it anytime, anywhere. You will be delighted to discover that doing EFT for a few minutes in the middle of a stressful day can eliminate current, passing anxieties. And, when addressing deep-seated physical or emotional pain, again, you will discover the power of EFT tapping.